Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

FM16 #1 (LFC)




The beginning #1

Now it's time for me to start this new series on my blog. I'm going to play a game of Football Manager 2016 and I'm going to do it with Liverpool FC!
For a long time now Liverpool has been struggling getting back on track as a serious contender to the Premier League title. They came close a couple of years ago with Brendan in charge and Luiz Suarez on top. We only got second that time and since then we've not been performing well enough to get in the Champions League or near the top in PL. 
In real life Jürgen Klopp could be the man to bring back glory at Anfield Road but in the Football Manager I will try doing it faster and maybe even better!

Let's begin!

First some facts on the game. I'm going to play with the newest official patch. The currency will be Euro because that's the easiest for me when not working with my home country's currency (Danish kroner). I will writing this as me just playing a Football Manager game - not something about me playing the role in some fancy adventure. I will update whenever possible and I will try not to let my updates be too long.

Now we will take a look at the squad.
We have two goalkeepers in the first team squad. It's Simon Mignolet and Adam Bogdan.
In my point of view two really bad keepers. If we shall be able to win back the Premier League and Champions League we need to get some better alternatives for this post. But for now Mignolet will have to do until I have a better option.

In the defense we have Jon Flanagan who's out with an injury for the next 8-9 months. 
Nathaniel Clyne who will be a key player! On the other side we have Alberto Moreno and José Enrique. Between these two it's clear to me that Alberto would be obvious choice.

Central defenders count's a lot more. We have Kolo Toure, Martin Skrtel, Dejan Lovren, Steven Caulker, Mamadou Sakho, Joe Gomez and Tiago Ilori.  
My scouts reports that Skrtel and Sakho will be the best match at the moment but I'm very fond of Joe Gomez so he will probably play a lot. 
Looking at the many players I might have to sell some of them.

At the midfield we find Emre Can, Lucas Leiva, Jordan Rossiter, Jordan Henderson (who's out for some months), Joe Allen and James Milner.
Depending on the tactics the midfield will be changing. Jordan, Emre and James will be the one's getting most games.

Moving further we find the offense.
Adam Lallana, Roberto Firmino, Jordon Ibe, Philippe Coutinho
Again depending on the formation there will be changes. Ibe will the one getting the least matches.

In front we have Divock Origi, Christian Benteke, Daniel Sturridge (injured for 3-4 months) and Danny Ings.

All in all a pretty strong team but some changes will be needed! 

Who do you think will be gone before the window closes? 

 - Balslev






No comments:

Post a Comment