Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

FM16 #7 (LFC)





Transfer window #7

Right from when we was in the winter transfer window when I saw Isco was put on sale I wanted him to join Liverpool. Therefore he was my main priority in this window where I had the money to get him. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one wanting him. Pep Guardiola and City wanted him to giving him a great contract - obviously better than one i offered him because the chose them instead of me.

I still wanted a great AMC but I wasn't willing to pay too much for him. I saw David Silva was put on sale and therefore I did go for him! I bought him for only 12.25 mio pound (Yes I've changed to pound now). Besides him I've got Geronimo Rulli free from Sociedad and also Saúl from Atletico free. Besides them Joël Matip has joined the club.

With those guys on my team I wasn't planning on doing that many changes besides selling some of the players that wasn't about to play.

Andrija Zivkovic was sent on loan to Toulouse so that he could get some matches. I wouldn't be able to give him enough in the next season - especially after seeing that I couldn't give him many games in this season.

Mario Balotelli had returned from Milan but was sold immediately for 19.75 mio pound too Bayern. 
Divock Origi was sent out on a loan again. This time for Leverkusen. I already had Sturridge, Ings and Benteke - so not many games for him. 

I've sold Martin Skrtel after getting Joel Matip. 11 mio pounds was the price. He's leaving for Fiorentina. Lucas Leiva is joining Real Madrid for 17.5 mio pound. Andre Wisdom going to Watford for 3.6 mio pound. Adam Bogdan also sold to Watford for 4 mio pound. 
Last of these expected sales was Luis Alberto who's going to Celta for 6.75 mio pounds.

Now for something that I wasn't planning on doing. I hoped for them both to be a this club but after bids from other clubs both of them told me that they wanted to leave so that they could win the Champions League which they didn't think was possible at Liverpool.

First of Daniel Sturridge was sold for 33 mio pounds to Bayern. Then Lazar Markovic was sold to Bayern for 20 mio pounds and 20% of the next sale. 

Now I needed to get a new striker to close the gap after loosing Sturridge. I was now going for either Icardi or Harry Kane. At the end I ended up with Kane for 31 mio pounds.
Beside him I bought Embolo for 11.25 mio pounds. I'm expecting to loan him to a club so that he can play a lot of matches.

The squad then looked like this:







No comments:

Post a Comment