Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Saturday Prediction (30/4) - Followup


Followup on my predictions

As you might have read my predictions for this round looked like this - if you want to read my arguments on why I thought this would be the results - then follow this link: Saturday predictions

Newcastle 2 vs 1 Crystal Palace
Stoke 0 vs 2 Sunderland
Everton 0 vs 0 Bournemouth
Watford 2 vs 1 Aston Villa
West Bromwich 1 vs 1 West Ham
Arsenal 3 vs 0 Norwich
If you've seen the games or just the results then you'll know that I wasn't spot on... at all. 
The actual results of today looks like this:
Newcastle 1 vs 0 Crystal Palace
Stoke 1 vs 1 Sunderland
Everton 2 vs 1 Bournemouth
Watford 3 vs 2 Aston Villa
West Bromwich 0 vs 3 West Ham
Arsenal 1 vs 0 Norwich 

I got three out of six match winners correct but I didn't gey any results right. 
Newcastle got the victory they needed but they are still fighting for surviving. Crystal Palace still seems pretty much secure despite their defeat. 

Sunderland didn't get the win against Stoke - but still got a point. Sunderland's still got a match more to come than Newcastle. If they win that match they'll be in front of Newcastle in the league. 

Everton actually won against Bournemouth. They have been terrible lately but pulled out of the match against Bournemouth with a win and might finally be back on track.

Watford won as I expected. The game went on pretty much as I would have guessed but just a couple more goals than I thought. 

West Ham literally destroyed West Brom. I did not see that coming! Even though West Ham has been great this season I thought West Brom would have given them some more troubles, but apparently not.
Last but not least Arsenal won as they should against Norwich. Norwich is in the relegation zone but will climb the ladder with a win next round.
All in all an interesting round where nothing is certain yet! 
Stay tuned for more predictions! :)

- Balslev

No comments:

Post a Comment